Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Friday, June 19, 2009

June 18th - I almost forgot

During my conversation with the farmer as mentioned in my last post, he said something else that made me think. In discussing the vibration and the feelings we are experiencing in our home, he said "your soil must not be as good as ours"...I think he was kind of kidding, but it made me think of something else. We used to get rights to a well under our property, oil or natural gas or somemthing. You can see in the picture on the blog where the drill site was because when the picture was taken they were actually removing that drill site. They took it out because they said it wsa dry and then they put one up a few concessions over and are pumping from it. Anyway, that conversation made me think about the layers of the earth and the way vibration and low frequency noise might be conducted differently in different situations. I wonder if becuase we have that cavity of gas/oil/emptiness, whatever it is under us, if it affects the amount of vibration we feel. Does anyone out there have more inforamtion on this? Do any of the other victims of wind know if they have a similar situation in their area? I would love if we could identify a commonality that would help to prevent further people from suffering.....I am really just thinking out loud now...it's late, I should try to sleep but I can't help going over all of the information I heard tonight in my head......Goodnight Nikki

No comments: