Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 14 - So Tired

I woke up this morning after sleeping all night, or at least I thought I was sleeping, and I am so tired that I can hardly believe it. It is reminiscent of the winter months when we would wake up in the morning and wonder if there was a CO leak because we felt so groggy....This is a real roller coaster......Here is an interesting thought: We opened the pool and the boys and my husband are swimming. It is an above ground that has been sunk into the ground almost all the way to the top. I feel a bit silly, but should I be worried about electrical currents? I feel like I need to question everything these days since we thought we were protected but now find out we are not.....If anyone can give me information that will make me feel better about underground voltage, I would really appreciate it. Thanks ;-)
Nikki

No comments: