Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day

After the "vibrating pelvis' incident, it really began to worry me that this is actually happening...I think until then, I still had that little tiny bit of possibility that our problems could be explained by other causes, besides the wind turbines...I wanted to believe that it was possible that the timing was conicidental...I had feeling previously in my chest, heart palpatations, headaches, tingling in my hands and feet, sore throat, and other issues - all of which I could think of other possible causes for - unlikely, but possible. But this vibration was like nothing I had ever felt before and I KNOW WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that it was caused by the turbines or a byproduct of them. On Sunday June 28th, I woke up with terribly sore eyes. The tops inside were again sore, almost I guess like a dry feeling, except they did not appear dry or sore...this has been a new symptom for me, which I assumed was from my contacts and so I stopeed wearing them. I was not wearing them anytime recently so how do I explain Sunday morning? And, when I mentioned to my husband on Sunday morning how my eyes felt and asked if he thought it could be related to the turbines, he sais "is that why my eyes feel like they are infected or something?" He had the same soreness in his eyes. My youngest has made comments in the early morning on several occasions that his eyes hurt, we just thought he meant he was tired, but perhaps he too is feeling this issue. As I thought about it, and as I think about it, I am pretty sure that the only time my eyes got really red and sore, and I mean RED and SORE, was when I was wearing my contacts...so I stopped wearing them (makes sense), but here is the kicker...I am pretty sure it only happened when I was at HOME, not when I wore them away from home or was out all day! I am going to experiment and see if I can rule them out as the cause, and I have a feeling that when I wear them here at home it enhances whatever is going on and makes it worse...just a theory, but I am very interested....
Thank you to everyone who sent me information and links on the vibrations. I am very interested to read about body parts, etc that can sense vibration. As most of you know I was finishing my fiscal year in June, so I am hoping to have some time this next week to read the information you sent me and to do a bit more contacting to see if I can reach the appropriate people. I think "they" count on the fact that we all have jobs, kids, lives, etc. and never quite find the time to compile our information correctly, do our homework, keep our diaries and records and make the case we need to make to stop them, whoever they may be.
Here we are, on Canada Day - fighting for a basic right to live safely in our home without fear of technology harming our children and ourselves. I thought Canada was supposed to be the country where people came before the mighty dollar. At present, it sure feels like money is the key and a few people are expendable - Sad but True?
I hope not. I would like to think that it's only a few bad apples who spoil it for the rest. I remain optomistic and hopeful that our voices will be heard and that people will be protected. Happy Canada Day! Thanks again, Nik

No comments: