Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th - Yes we will share

Someone sent a comment which I can not seem to get to display for some reason asking if we would share our renovation details if they provide us with relief and the answer is YES!!! As soon as we are finished with the entire project, we will be sure to post the details of our renovation (insulation, siding type, roof, etc) so that people can read and see what we found worked for us...assuming it works, we have had some success are not totally free of the noise YET... In fact, as I type this from my office I can hear the turbines loudly outside even over the noise of the contractor on the other side of my wall...BUT we are not finished yet and have high hopes for the final stages.
I also plan to advise different victims and wind groups so that the information can be shared. The unfortunate part to all of this is that the cost is extremely high and it is certainly not fair that homeowners would need to take on this kind of costly renovation for no other reason but to try to find peace from the turbines installed so close to our homes.
Nik

No comments: