Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sept. 11, 2009 - A bit of Relief

I am not sure if I am still feeling the wondeful effects of being away for the night two nights ago, or if we are getting some relief because of the wind conditions...either way, it's a blessing...other than when I woke up this morning, I have been pretty good today...I woke up with the dry eyes and had a very difficult time getting out of bed - my youngest son woke up and his first words this morning were also "my eyes hurt mom", but as I got them off to school and headed out to start the day, we all seemed fine today. My husband is at work today so I am not sure what kind of night he had last night, but I am pretty sure he took a sleeping pill (something he has had to start to do in order to get any sleep at all) so he likely had a pretty good night also.
I was out most of the day and as I drove home, I noticed that today the opposite turbine is stopped. Yesterday is was the one at the rear, today it is the one at the front. I am not sure why they are not turning, I am just relieved that they are not turning. Even one not turning seems to provide some relief......
I'll be in touch shortly to keep you advised, but in the meantime, let's hope the winds stay slow and the turbines stay stopped. Nik

No comments: