Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 19th, 2009 - Thanks for the support

Thank you everyone for your support. It's been great to get some feedback and ideas on the report Kruger supplied to us. I have rec'd some great ideas and insights as to what could be the cause of the 120Hz noise inside our home. I am going to try all of your suggestions as a fix.

My youngest was back at the doctor's office again last night with ear problems that were again diagnosed as infection. This is the third time in as many months that they have dosed him with penicillan. I realize this could be common childhood issues as ear nose and throat problems can be quite common, but I worry that the turbines noise and vibration is affecting him - no way to know for sure. Our family doctor has admitted that she really doesn't know much about the effects of turbines, and really, should she be expected to? Shouldn't the wind companies and our government be providing information on the harms? - hmmm, a funny picture just popped into my head - Imagine if the turbines were labelled like cigarettes with graphic warnings - Picture a turbine with a big picture on the side of it of a women holding her hands to her ears plastered on the side of it and the caption - Turbine noise may cause disturbance to locals: And another, with someone lying awake - turbines may cause sleepless nights: And another with a Green person - turbines may cause nauseousness!!!
I know it's not funny, but I just have to laugh when I see more and more victims from all over the world coming forward and it seems not a thing being done about it...otherwise I will cry....
Here is a link to a video that someone sent me. It is a news report and this poor woman is completely surrounded - I picture this being me in a few years if they continue to erect turbines near and around our home as is planned.....


http://video.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&tab=m164&mediaid=224784&from=39&vid=06F65387-45FD-47C5-B17E-A99C5BDF3C4A&playlist=videoByTag:mk:en-AU:vs:0:tag:aunews_auaca:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10:sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A#::187803a0-6356-467d-ab0c-0d0dbd5cdf57

No comments: